Apply for multiple openings with one application
CTC UPTO 3 LPA
Work from Office in Bangalore
- Candidates having 0-2 years of relevant experience as mentioned above.
- Must have graduated in LLB.
- Must be located in Bangalore.
- Good knowledge of English and Kannada. (Speaking and Reading in Kannada is mandatory)
- Candidate must have cleared the AIBE(All India Bar Examination) and enrolled with
KSBC (Karnataka State Bar Council)
the litigation associate role
- Legal research
- Appearing in High courts and trial courts
- Assisting senior associates and the partner in the High court matters
- Submitting interim applications
- Drafting of writ petitions, appeals, plaints, written statements, notices etc
- Client coordination
- Working as a part of a team
Benefits of working in this role:
- Gain real court experience
- Experience of multi tasking and handling multiple priorities.
- Learning court craft
- Laying a strong foundation to move towards litigation
- Build a successful career in litigation
Questions you might have
No, This is a complete work from office job.
Yes, reading and speaking is preferred
About our partnered client
Our client, a young and full-service law firm, has a vacancy for an associate in their Litigation team at their Bangalore office.
What can you expect from a career in litigation?
Long term benefits in litigation role
- Opportunity to handle high stake matter.
- Become a subject matter expert in an area of law.
- Earn high fees based on your experience, expertise and success.
- Fame and popularity.