referred to as “Company” and/or “SCGB” which term, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, shall mean and include its directors employees and associates) to provide information about https://scgbsolutions.com (“Website”) and govern the persons visiting (hereinafter referred to as “Visitor/s”) or candidates registering/signing up for job details on Website and director, CEO and
or authorized person of the company who wishes to hire the candidates are signing up/registering on Website shall (hereinafter referred to as “Registered User/s”) (Visitors and Registered User/s shall collectively be referred to as “Users”).
1. Company is engaged in the business of providing recruitment and staffing services to its clients. For more information about the Company’s services please go through the Website.
a. Information collected
• Email ID
• Mobile no.
• Educational details
• Professional details
• Job role
• Current cost to the company (CTC)
• Expected CTC
• Skill set
• The reason for the change
• And such other information as defined as Candidate Details
b. Purpose of collecting information
• To allow Users to register/sign-up or set-up their account with Company.
• The Information is collected for Company to understand the requirement of the Users.
• The Information is collected for Company to understand the User preferences and to customize or modify or enhance its services accordingly.
• The Information is collected to provide services to Users by Company.
3. Company neither rent’s nor sell’s User personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone. The Company uses the third-party platform to collect such information (“Zoho Recruiter”). The Information is stored by the Company and the Zoho Recruiter (including by its
associates/employees and auditors/attorneys hereinafter referred to as “Authorised Personnel” in its electronic and physical databases. However, it is hereby clarified that:
i. Reasonable safety practices are enabled on the Website and on Zoho Recruiter.
ii. The Authorised Personnel will be provided access to the data only on a need-to-know basis and with an obligation cast on them to protect the confidentiality of such data.
iv. Company will not share User personal information with any third parties except with the Zoho Recruiter and its clients without User permission unless Company’s ownership changes or Company merge’s or enters into a joint-venture with another party; or the Company is required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
v. Company does not knowingly collect personal and sensitive information from persons aged below 18 years.
vi. COMPANY MAY HAVE TO SHARE THE INFORMATION TO ITS EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO WORK OUTSIDE INDIA IN ORDER TO PERFORM SERVICES OR IN RELATION TO THE CLIENT AND ZOHO RECRUITER HOWEVER THE SAME SAFEGUARDS WILL BE EXERCISED BY COMPANY WHEN SHARING INFORMATION WITH THE AFORESAID PERSONS.
4. In case any User wishes to obtain a copy of their personal information or wants to delete or update their personal information or withdraw their consent to publish their Information or if the User has any grievance pertaining to the Website then such person can contact Company’s grievance officer Mr. Sujay Putta by sending an email regarding their request to email@example.com with the subject line as “Request for withdrawal of consent”. Upon satisfactorily ascertaining the credentials of the person seeking the information, the Company shall with the User’s cooperation, assist them in redressing the grievance or request in a time bound manner. Further, it is clarified that in the event the User withdraws their consent to publish their Information or makes a request of above-mentioned nature in the manner specified above, the Company shall at its sole discretion have the right to disable or restrict or block such Users
registration or access to the Website.
8. While Company has taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of the Website, however, the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal data for reasons outside its control, such as hacking, social engineering, cyber terrorism, espionage by third parties, or any events by way of force majeure such as sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war or acts of government.