- The User is prohibited from publishing, hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, transmitting, posting, communicating, updating or sharing any information that —
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, abusive, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights and third party intellectual property rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any
information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with
foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(j) can be considered as unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- User agrees and understands that the Company under this TOU as a nature of its business shall be collecting certain information about the candidate including but not limited to educational details, professional details, job role, and current cost to the company (CTC), expected CTC, skill set, experience, the reason for change, etc. (“Candidate Details”). Pertaining to the other verticals of the Company the Company shall be collecting details pertaining to the name of the organization, requirement of the User, etc.
- User agrees and understands that the Company uses third-party platform (“Zoho Recruit”) for collecting and storing the Candidate Details. User represents and warrants that the information supplied by the User to the Company is true, correct, and complete.
- The User shall be solely responsible for sharing his/her Candidate Details that he/she submits, publishes, or displays on the Website. By posting such Candidate Details on the Website, the User automatically grants the Company the right to use, copy, and distribute such details to its clients.
- The User shall be entitled to browse job openings on the Website and shall apply to the role by uploading Candidate Details. The User agrees and understands that applying for a role does not guarantee to receive a ‘call-back’ or ‘interview’ with respect to the role.
- The User understands that the clients of the Company and the Company are independent contractors and are not agents or partners or in a joint venture or profit-sharing relationship and the User shall not hold the Company responsible or liable in any way for any acts or omissions by the clients of the Company.
- The User agrees and understands that the services provided by Company differ based on the nature and package of the services, thus the details of the services and the procedure followed to obtain such services shall be ascertained from the Website.
- The User can avail our services through various pricing models such as pricing per assignment basis, retainer basis, and hourly basis. The pricing would be determined on a case-to-case basis based on the requirement of the User.
- The User agrees to not use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- The User hereby understands that unless agreed otherwise in writing, Company shall not be responsible to indemnify any losses suffered by the User.
- IT IS HEREBY EXPLICITLY CLARIFIED THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE AND DOES NOT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY MAKE ANY WARRANTIES TO THE ACCURACY, TECHNICAL CORRECTNESS, BONAFIDES, AUTHENTICITY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DESCRIPTION, ADVERTISEMENTS, CONTENT ON THIRD PARTY LINKED WEBSITES) AND THAT (UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BETWEEN THE INFORMATION PROVIDER AND THE COMPANY) THE COMPANY IS PUBLISHING THEM ON AN AS-IS BASIS OR BASED ON THE INPUTS RECEIVED FROM SUCH INFORMATION PROVIDERS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE USERS THAT RESULT IN THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- WHILE THE COMPANY MAY EXERCISE BEST EFFORTS WITH REGARD TO THE TECHNICAL UPKEEP, MAINTENANCE AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, THE COMPANY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OF THE USER OR FOR WEBSITE FAILURE OR WEBSITE RELATED PROBLEMS (TECHNICAL OR OTHERWISE). FURTHER IT IS HEREBY CLARIFIED THAT COMPANY MAY AT ANY POINT IN TIME AND AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION MIGRATE, TRANSFER OR SHUT DOWN OR MODIFY THE WEBSITE OR ANY PART THEREOF WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE USER.
- IT IS HEREBY CLARIFIED THAT COMPANY’ (AND ITS PARTNERS) ARE NOT GROSSLY LIABILIE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY THE USER BY THE USE OF WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
- User is responsible for making all arrangements necessary for them to have access to Website and thereby the Services. User is also responsible for ensuring that any persons who access Website through User’s account are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. User is also solely responsible and liable to Website for all activities that take place or occur under User’s account. User agrees that their ability to log into their account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network connectivity and the Company shall not be liable to User for any damages arising from your inability to log into User account.